Event Workers and Post-Event Workers
About the Company
BOK in Tulsa seeking multiple event workers! Will consist of general clean-up and some patron interaction. Two positions available – an earlier shift before and during the event with light clean up and assisting patrons as needed; a later shift at the end of the event for general clean up of event seating and other areas. Great job for Part-time workers or people needing extra income!
• Reliable transportation
• Able to understand and adhere to the company’s strict guidelines on attire, cell-phone use, etc.
• Good work attitude
• Able to show up on time
• Able to travel to Downtown Tulsa
• Black slacks and black tennis shoes FOR EVENT! Jeans and tennis Shoes for POST EVENT!
• Various days. EVENT WORKERS: Late afternoon/early evening until the event is over. POST EVENT WORKERS: Late evening into the early morning when clean-up is finished.
Ways to Apply:
1. Respond with resume
2. Apply at our website – or in the office
3. Come into the office at 3702 E. 51st Street with two forms of ID
• Monday through Thursday
8:30AM to 11:00AM and 1:00PM to 4:00PM
8:30AM to 11:00AM and 1:00PM to 3:00PM