Linen Warehouse Worker
About the Company
Local Tulsa linen company seeking hard-working candidates to work in their laundry warehouse positions. Need a strong work ethic and strive to work together with other employees and staff. Will be loading washers with linens, towels, napkins; Ironing/Drying out clothes on a conveyor belt; Sorting linens through tubes. Needing bilingual candidates to be able to work efficiently with the crew.
• Able to stand 8 hours a day
• Able to bend, twist, move, lift, push, pull, lift above head and withstand repetitive motion
• Able to pass a drug screen
• Good work attendance
• Good work ethic
• Reliable transportation
• No violent charges on backgrounds
• Able to withstand the heat in the summer (does get hot)
• Able to understand some Spanish
• Monday – Friday: 5:00AM to 2:30PM or until job is done – some 12 hours days required.
• Monday through Thursday
8:30AM to 11:00AM and 1:00PM to 4:00PM
8:30AM to 11:00AM and 1:00PM to 3:00PM