About the Position
The Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance related tasks as required to ensure the safe and reliable operation of all plant electrical and mechanical equipment in the facility.
(This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.)
- Analyze and perform repair of mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Determine corrective action to machinery based on observation and discussion with appropriate personnel
- Manage the parts purchasing and inventory using a computerized management system.
- Utilize various tools to repair equipment or build new products used in production
- Weld as needed, operate forklift, etc.
- Ensure that proper permits and safety regulations are being followed
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent technical school degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong electrical knowledge and troubleshooting ability – 480 volt and lower.
- Understanding of electric motors and motor systems.
- Basic instrumentation knowledge such as level, flow, temperature and PLCs.
- HVAC and PM system management
- 5+ to 7 years’ experience in industrial maintenance or combination of related technical education and work experience.
- $18.00 to $22.00/hr DOE
- Monday-Thursday with some overtime Fridays, including weekend and holiday coverage as needed. On-call for the night shift is expected
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Benefits include 4-day work week, 401k, medical and vacation.