Making hydrant parts and removing them off of conveyer belt before placing them on pallets. Some parts will require the use of an overhead crane since they are too heavy to lift by hand. Very fast-paced environment.
- Physically fit and able to lift very heavy parts
- Minimal shop experience
- Able to work outside in extreme temps
- Team player – able to work alone and with a team
- Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Most felonies and misdemeanors accepted
- Good transportation to get to and from work
Monday through Friday, 6:00AM to 2:30PM.