• Connect wires to circuit breakers, fuse holders, power supply’s, transformers, or other components.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Assemble electrical or electronic wiring equipment on panels and equipment, and components
using hand and/or power tools.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using
testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and clamp on style amp meters.
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power equipment, measuring devices, power tools,
soldering irons, and hydraulic tools.
• Ability to read electrical schematics
• Exposure to the rules and regulations in the current NEC & NFPA 70
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience in the electrical field.
• Knowledge of electrical systems and their functions
• The ability to solve electrical equations.
• The ability to match or detect different wire types, colors and sizes.
• The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp,
manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
• The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Hours: Monday-Friday 5:00a.m.-3:30p.m.
Pay: $18-$24/hr. Depending on Experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com